Thursday, August 11, 2011

AYODHYA VISIT

street view that we should go by walk
.
.
.



The  centre canopy is the
Hanuman garhi temple
Hanuman garhi distant view


This Tuesday on 9th Aug 2011 I had the rare opportunity to go to Ayodhya, the historical and the birth place of SriRama my favourite God since my childhood days.
Interior view of Kanakamahal
This is the Hanuman statue that
the car sevaks got from the
Babri site during digging
The road journey from Kanpur Lucknow is very tiresome as the road was under repaid for various new flyovers under construction.  Starting at 8:30am reached Lucknow at 1030 am and got into Faiabad bus at 11am.  This route has better road however, my body was already paining, I reached by 2:30 PM.  From Faizabad bus stand I took Vikram auto then in 30 minutes I am at Ayodhya.  There is a long walk to the temple site. I saw Hanuman Garhi temple.


Then my attention was diverted by one of the usual Pandit who took me to one Mandir headed by a very fat Pandit of Samajwadi Party.  The red coloured hanuman statue lying flat on the right side is shown.  The car sevaks got it during the digging at the Babri masjid site.  Then,  Pandit took me to Kanak mahal, which show the ornaments given to Sita devi, the new bride by her mother-in-laws at arrival in Ayodhya. ie. before the Vanavas.  Then, the time was running out so, I requested him to take me to the much talked about Ram Janmabhoomi.  Pandit reluctantly showed me the way to the site and I have given him dakshin even before showing me the way to the heavily guarded Rama janmabhoomi site.
     After depositing my belt, cellphone etc at the locker room (unorganised-no que) I rushed to the guarded area.  Finally into the place.  All my interest to see the place of worship and my dreams shattered at the site that I saw. No temple nothing of that sort. Simply passed through some curtains of iron rods and finally had darshan of Rama lala. I prayed to the Lord and offered the 51/- from my sons side and 21/- of my friends side into the offering box the reason for my coming into the Ramlala darshan.  I prayed again for the marriages of my sons.  It just flashed at once Lord Rama didnot even know that he had two sons till they met in a fight in the forest near  Valmiki Ashram (Bittoor / Bramhavart near Kanpur).   This thought reduced my internal sadness and Bhagawan Sri Rama has directed me to follow the footsteps of SriRama and it again reinforced my faith in Bhagwan SriRama.  I donot know what I saw in Ayodhya isn't upto my expectations but, my faith in Ramayana and Bhagwan Sri Rama has been re-inforced 10 fold.  Such is the power of Bhagawan Sri Rama and the devine characteristics imprinted in my thoughts.
              

1 comment:

  1. Amazing submit, Historical Places to visit in Fatehpur Sikri We've got accomplished selected people web site as a result basically I’ll learn additional on this product later on.

    ReplyDelete